POLYCART'S COOKIES POLICY
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent from a web server to the user's web browser in order to obtain information about their browsing patterns or about their preferences on said website. By accepting cookies, the file is created and the cookie is then used to have information regarding web traffic and facilitate future visits to the application.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified according to the following criteria:
1. According to who installs the cookie:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service is provided. service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment either from a computer or domain managed by us or by a third party, but the information collected by the cookies is managed by a third party other than the owner of the website.
2. According to their duration or expiration period:
- Session cookies: These are those that last as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted when the navigation ends.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
3. According to its purpose:
- Technical or necessary cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services it offers. For example, those for session maintenance, those that allow the use of security elements, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to choose or customize features of the website such as language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: These are used by web portals to create browsing profiles and be able to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services. They allow the control of geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, the information on the web that is most accepted, etc.
COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
|Polycartgroup||Own||1 year||Technical cookie: used to identify users.|
|_ga||Third parties (Google)||2 years||Analytical cookie: used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gid||Third parties (Google)||24 hours||Analytical cookie: used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||Third parties (Google)||1 minute||Analytical cookie: used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gali||Third parties (Google)||30 seconds||Analytical cookie: it is used to know which links of the web application have been visited.|
If you want more information about the types of tracking cookies and Google data analysis click here.
HOW CAN I PREVENT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
To find out how to delete cookies from your browser:
UPDATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly.